The attention should be on you and NOT on your accent.
Accent training is like learning a magic trick. Once you know how it’s done it gives you power. Then you just need to decide to practice it a bit and do it yourself.
There are a few good reasons to master English pronunciation.
Maybe the best reason is to feel confident and take back the power in your communication.
Significant Improvement Program
Let’s get right to core of your problems. How can we create BIG change FAST?
Our curriculum and process
- 30 min consultation to assess needs and work out quickest and most effective solutions to neutralising accents.
- 2x exclusive group sessions to grasp the fundamentals. Exclusively 5 students for maximum attention.
- 2x 1-1 sessions to solve YOUR biggest issues.
- 28 days personal coaching.
- Our patented fast track system to reformat your brain, smash old habits and create new ones.
- Access to your mentorship group chat for daily analysis and feedback of practice.
- Audio course to take away for life to develop long term habits.
Every lesson is 100% interactive. Our system is not about lecturing or theory.
Win With Confidence. Show them who you are.
Out of thousands of students we are told again and again that confidence is what is holding them back, and that it is accent that is holding their confidence back.
#FACT Listening to a foreign accent is tiring.
You know this is true because you listen to English speakers all day. The brain is working harder to listen to foreign sounds. This causes shorter attention span. Your audience must feel energised by your speech.
#FACT Bad communication is the single biggest barrier to success .
Companies report that bad communication is the biggest reason for failure and efficient, clear communication is the best chance for success.
#FACT People judge you because of your speech.
Elegant, sophisticated, effortless speech goes straight to the unconscious part of the brain that makes people feel TRUST and RESPECT. Unclear, incorrect and clumsy speech goes to the same part of the brain. Take control of how you are perceived.
#FACT You can speak like a native English speaker.
Each of you is different. Some of you have stronger accents, others, not so much. Some of you will find it easy to change your accent, some will have a hard time. Some will get results in a few hours, some will take weeks. But there is one thing you all have in common. You are all able to improve. That’s why I never give up and say, “I can’t help you.” I keep trying different techniques until it all finally clicks and you start improving.