Accent & Speech Training
In 10 Weeks or Less, You Will
Talk Like A Native English Speaker
Native speakers have an effortless and expressive way of speaking. We'll give you the tools to do that too.
Be More Confident At Work
Whether you're just having a chat or in a business meeting, the ability to talk to people with ease does wonders for your confidence.
Get The Respect You Deserve
You're intelligent, funny, and a good person. And your co-workers and friends will finally see you for who you really are.
Hi, we’re Pronunciation School, your Accent Reduction & Speech Coach In Australia.
starting at...$3,850 incl gst
- Confidence ↑ 78%
- Sounding native ↑ 99%
- Charismatic leadership ↑ 45%
- Customised coaching plan
- up to 10 weeks accent training
- 50 days personal coaching
Starting at...$2,997 incl GST
- Successful interview ↑ 85%
- Career progress ↑ 50%
- Create the impact you want ↑ 80%
- Customised coaching plan
- from 5 weeks of accent training
- Performance training
Our students get permanent results in as little as 10 hours. Watch our video to find out how.
“Without Pronunciation School, I don’t think I could have got such high scores in PTE within a short period.” – Jenny Chon
Hear from a few of our successful students. Check out the testimonials below.
Luckily, I met Daniel who is the most incredible teacher in Sydney. It is impossible to address the bad habits I have when speaking English by myself and incorrect pronunciations. Now I know it's possible to meet a teacher who doesn’t give up. 4 weeks later, I retook my PTE exam and received an amazing speaking result 84 out of 90 scores (it was previously 56). Without Daniel’s contribution, I don’t think I could have got such high scores in PTE within a short period. He wouldn’t give up or compromise to fix your problems.
Jenny ChonKorean Professional in Sydney
Daniel will find out where your problems are. I had problems with listening when people speak fast and Daniel knew exactly why and I didn’t have any clue even though I've been studying English for many years. I actually think this is a problem all English learners experience and it doesn’t matter which country they are from. I recommend all to try out his short courses to find out why and get results because it would change your life completely and make your future so much more meaningful.
J.M.Japanese professional in Sydney
There are no words to describe how I feel about the course. All I can say is having Daniel to be my English coach was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. He pushed my limits and helped me discover the ability that I thought I would never have. The course with Daniel was an honorable, enjoyable and unforgettable journey in which English is a playfully magical language that the more and more I explore, the more and more I fall deeply in love with it. Mastering English should be like that, and Daniel is the one who can guide you to create endless fun and satisfaction for that journey. I would always, without thinking, recommend Daniel to anyone who is looking for a coach that is skilled enough to help them reach desired goals and is tough enough to instill that hidden incredible talent in them.
Phoenix PhamVietnamese Professional in Sydney
5.0 81 reviews
- Olga Sergeeva ★★★★★ a month ago I thought there is nothing I can do about my accent, but Daniel has a very interesting approach that makes it possible. yes, … More it’s not cheap and requires a lot of effort, discipline and commitment, but if you want to see results, you have to work - there is no miracle. 10 weeks and real results it’s what I signed for and what I got. I’d highly recommend Daniel’s course.
- Sabina bhattachan123 ★★★★★ 2 months ago It was great experience learning with Daniel and he is a good teacher. He has different style of teaching methods, and encourages … More you to do better.
- Sally Rose ★★★★★ 2 months ago Daniel is a great teacher he helped me to improve my English accent to sound more clear and be more confident when I talk. … More His teaching method is absolutely amazing. It was a pleasure to find a course like that to boost my confidence to sound more native.
- Daniel Dinh Khanh Su ★★★★★ 3 months ago Daniel has a special and unique style of teaching with well structured curriculum that really help me improve my pronunciation. … More You cannot find the similar course anywhere else. In addition, he is very patient, enthusisastic and knows how to push you out of your comfort zone for speaking like the native speakers. 10 weeks is not long enough but the course did give me a strong foundation to listen, observe and pronounce like a native speaker. Thanks Daniel
- Yoshinori Sakuno ★★★★★ 4 months ago Daniel has very unique training method that wouldn’t be found anywhere else. Thanks to the 10 weeks program, I definitely … More think that my speech and listening skill is improved. I would recommend this course if you are serious about improving your speaking skill. It takes commitment and effort but it’s worth it.
- Jennifer Sikkes ★★★★★ 5 months ago I am very appreciate to have Daniel to correct my English pronunciation. I really enjoy learning together with Daniel and … More get motivated from his passion and professionality.
- parisa guity ★★★★★ 7 months ago Daniel was incredibly thorough and professional. I have changed a lot, much more than I expected. I highly recommend his … More course
- Minh Nguyen ★★★★★ 7 months ago I had very interesting lessons with Daniel. He reveals to me what I couldn't hear from native English speakers and also … More what I couldn't hear from my voice. Something that I was so confident that I speak correctly turns out to be incorrect. Learning and practising give me a completely new perspective of English language sounds. Ten weeks is not long enough for me to be a native speaker, but I got a solid foundation or the right direction for my later pronunciation exercise.
- V F ★★★★★ 7 months ago Daniel is a great teacher who is always trying to adapt his lessons to his students' needs. He is very creative and … More extremely patient.
- Ginny Leong ★★★★★ 9 months ago I grew up speaking five languages with English being one of them. But, there have been small accent mistakes that made me … More sound foreign when I speak to an English native speaker. The lessons have helped me to shape a good habit in English speaking, both at work and casual conversations.
- banu aydın ★★★★★ 9 months ago Great experience with Daniel, really professional and can be tailored to your needs.
- Alex Wong ★★★★★ 10 months ago It’s been a great experience studying pronunciation and accent reduction course with Daniel. He is a great teacher and full … More of insights when it comes to speaking the English language .
- E.V. F. ★★★★★ 10 months ago Daniel is a great teacher and is very attentive to specific details of your accent. He makes you comfortable and relax while … More pushing you to make sure you are improving. The whole course is very well structured with many different exercises to practice. It will help you speak with better flow and make you better to understand native speech. I highly recommend it!
- Coco Hou ★★★★★ 11 months ago Daniel is amazing in all ways. He is one of the best in the game. He could quickly spot the pattern of my pronunciation errors … More and came up with just the right solution to tackle them. Through the 10 week program, I made a rapid progress towards authentic pronunciation, and my confidence grew exponentially. I can’t thank you enough Daniel. I strongly recommend Daniel’s training to all the professionals if you would like to achieve the ultimate success in your career development.
- Felicia Theodora ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel is very professional and approachable individual, he taught a lot of interesting and effective way of speaking, not … More only the way we should pronounce words in sentences but also the flow of breath, tongue position, and they all make a lot of difference. I would recommend Daniel if you want to improve your pronounciation and boost confidence!
- Hussein ★★★★★ a year ago There are lots of places that will offer accent reduction and even books you can read to achieve the same goal, but very … More few places will offer you pragmatic and bespoke classes like Pronunciation School. I highly recommend Pronunciation School if want real results. In addition, Daniel is a fun person that will make the classes, and the whole journey, even more enjoyable!
- Alec GISBERT ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel has helped me to implement a very insightful method to become aware of my shortcomings in pronunciation. With his … More approach, I realised that through training and immediate feedback, I saw where my native language was interfering with English pronunciation. It is a different way to incorporate the correct pronunciation. I am glad I contacted the Pronunciation School, and I am sure I will retain the knowledge I have acquired during my learning.
- Manish Kumar ★★★★★ a year ago If pronunciation is art then Daniel is artist. Pronunciation school is epitome of all learning centres. Strongly advise for … More working professionals and students who are not native of Australian origin. My 10 weeks course is superb and happy to use rest of my life. Folks go and grab the opportunities.Talk like native Australians:)
- Mathieu Le Renard ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel is a great coach, I highly recommend his accent reduction course.
The method and approach allowed me to work on pronunciation … More issues I was not even aware of - only such a coaching method would allow that.
Daniel is patient, professional, and fun to work with.
Thank you Daniel
- Gianluca Mucciaccio ★★★★★ a year ago Taking this course with Daniel was one of the best decisions i have made, he really helped me sound more like a native english … More speaker and reduce my accent as much as possibile.
He was able to find the correct patterns and my main issues in order to find the most suitable training for me.
In addition to this, he has been patient and professional throughout the entire course.
I highly recommend him!
- Maria Eugenia Garcia ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel is an amazing teacher! He makes the classes fun and easy to follow. Lots of tools and resources to improve your pronunciation … More and sound more native. You will be more conscious about your listening, pronunciation and even pronunciation in your native language.
- Pam Morsa ★★★★★ a year ago If you are looking for understand and learn the patterns and rules on how a native speaker sounds like, then I highly recommend … More Daniel. He gets to the point of what your mistakes are and help you to improve them. Very happy, thanks Daniel!! 🤩
- Hoang Chau Phan ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel is a great instructor. Through the 10 weeks program, Daniel helped me to realise and fix small mistakes I make everyday … More when speaking English. By the end of the program, i speak with a lot more confident and my voice sounds a lot more natural just like a native speaker. Highly recommended to anyone from university student to professionals.
- Mohamed Radwan ★★★★★ a year ago Awesome training by Daniel, my pronunciation improved a lot following his well structured approach.
It helped me to achieve … More great results and soften my strong accent, with smooth small changes over few weeks.
- Yue Qin ★★★★★ a year ago I’m deeply impressed by Daniel’s teaching style and the idea behind the course— “ Break the Rules”. The best part of this … More course is the section of script reading. It adds acting skills into the pronunciation practice. I find it more fun, interactive and practical compared to other pronunciation courses.
- Chathura Ambegoda ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel was flexible with my busy schedule, dedicated and committed to getting the to get the outcomes I was after and used … More easy to understand techniques to overcome the challenges. I highly recommend Daniel to anyone who wants to reduce their accent.
- Jimmy Yang ★★★★★ a year ago Highly recommended. Thanks Daniel for all your one on one training. It helps me to speak better and clearer, and also more … More nativelike.
- Tomo Yashiki ★★★★★ a year ago I recommend Daniel’s session very much who wants to neutralise an accent as ESL. His class begins by clarifying student’s … More deep motivation then clarify key improvement points routed by mother tongue accents. Approach is very practical and pragmatic, yet it is focused and after you complete all the class, you can also feel it is strategically designed to get there. Combination of weekly class and day to day repetitive drill was nice too to Kee momentum.
- A Google User ★★★★★ a year ago I recommend Daniel’s session very much who wants to neutralise an accent as ESL. His class begins by clarifying student’s … More deep motivation then clarify key improvement points routed by mother tongue accents. Approach is very practical and pragmatic, yet it is focused and after you complete all the class, you can also feel it is strategically designed to get there. Combination of weekly class and day to day repetitive drill was nice too to Kee momentum.
- R D ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel was very supportive and motivating even outside of class! I've learnt from him how to speak like native and also … More about being positive.
I think my partner did great job for me to find him!
He really was the best teacher to help me speak like a native!!
- Min Chul (MC) Kim ★★★★★ a year ago I had a great experiences through Daniel class. He drove me a new level of pronunciation through passionate coaching sessions. … More He also encouraged me to make practice hard to improve my pronunciation.
Thanks again, Daniel.
- Jenny V ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel Wolfson is an amazing teacher and director. I love his approach in how he got to the root of the problem in 20minutes. … More His approach is light-hearted and he truly cares for the person in front of him. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to learn to be a "beh-tuh" (better) speaker.
- Lea Lea ★★★★★ 2 years ago I had a great linguistic journey with Daniel. He has amazing ears and is able to point out exactly where your problems lie. … More He then works out a plan with you to address those problems.
I’ve gained a lot of confidence in speaking English thanks to his coach.
I would highly recommend his courses to anyone who are seeking to reduce their accents.
- Mila Erlykova ★★★★★ 2 years ago I absolutely enjoyed my time during the accent reduction classes. Daniel is a professional, knowledgeable, helpful and fun … More coach to work with. Studying materials and tips are easy to understand, practice and apply. Daniel's feedback was always useful, detailed, actionable and encouraging. I had great time!
- Eugene Barannikov ★★★★★ 2 years ago In February I did a group course which I found brilliant. The main benefit for me was that I learnt to hear native speakers … More and also myself better and understand the areas for improvement. While I still consider my English speech a ‘work-in-progress’, I received tools that I can use to improve my speech further. 3 months after finishing the group course I decided to do a 1:1 coaching course, so much I was happy with the results after the group course.
- he luan ★★★★★ 2 years ago Had fun doing the course with Daniel online. Appreciate the value that I could be given one-on-one attention and personal … More pronunciation problem being identified. It is much more effectively than just watching videos/listening to recordings to self-correct, as sometimes I am not even aware where my problem is.