In 10 Weeks or Less, You Will
Talk Like A Native English Speaker
Native speakers have an effortless and expressive way of speaking. We'll give you the tools to do that too.
Be More Confident At Work
Whether you're just having a chat or in a business meeting, the ability to talk to people with ease does wonders for your confidence.
Get The Respect You Deserve
You're intelligent, funny, and a good person. And your co-workers and friends will finally see you for who you really are.
Hi, we’re Pronunciation School, Your Accent Reduction Coach In Sydney.
starting at...$3,850 incl gst
- Confidence ↑ 78%
- Sounding native ↑ 99%
- Charismatic leadership ↑ 45%
- Customised coaching plan
- up to 10 weeks training
- 50 days personal coaching
Starting at...$2,997 incl GST
- Successful interview ↑ 85%
- Career progress ↑ 50%
- Create the impact you want ↑ 80%
- Customized coaching plan
- from 5 weeks of training
- Performance training
Our students get permanent results in as little as 10 hours. Watch our video to find out how.
“Without Pronunciation School, I don’t think I could have got such high scores in PTE within a short period.” – Jenny Chon
Hear from a few of our successful students. Check out the testimonials below.
Luckily, I met Daniel who is the most incredible teacher in Sydney. It is impossible to address the bad habits I have when speaking English by myself and incorrect pronunciations. Now I know it's possible to meet a teacher who doesn’t give up. 4 weeks later, I retook my PTE exam and received an amazing speaking result 84 out of 90 scores (it was previously 56). Without Daniel’s contribution, I don’t think I could have got such high scores in PTE within a short period. He wouldn’t give up or compromise to fix your problems.
Jenny ChonKorean Professional in Sydney
Daniel will find out where your problems are. I had problems with listening when people speak fast and Daniel knew exactly why and I didn’t have any clue even though I've been studying English for many years. I actually think this is a problem all English learners experience and it doesn’t matter which country they are from. I recommend all to try out his short courses to find out why and get results because it would change your life completely and make your future so much more meaningful.
J.M.Japanese professional in Sydney
There are no words to describe how I feel about the course. All I can say is having Daniel to be my English coach was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. He pushed my limits and helped me discover the ability that I thought I would never have. The course with Daniel was an honorable, enjoyable and unforgettable journey in which English is a playfully magical language that the more and more I explore, the more and more I fall deeply in love with it. Mastering English should be like that, and Daniel is the one who can guide you to create endless fun and satisfaction for that journey. I would always, without thinking, recommend Daniel to anyone who is looking for a coach that is skilled enough to help them reach desired goals and is tough enough to instill that hidden incredible talent in them.
Phoenix PhamVietnamese Professional in Sydney
5.0 71 reviews
- E.V. F. ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago Daniel is a great teacher and is very attentive to specific details of your accent. He makes you comfortable and relax while … More pushing you to make sure you are improving. The whole course is very well structured with many different exercises to practice. It will help you speak with better flow and make you better to understand native speech. I highly recommend it!
- Izzy Kim ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago Living and working in Australia for over 15 years, my level of English has always been good enough, but I wanted to sound … More more like people around me with fewer accents. I've tried online courses in the past but didn't see much improvement. Daniel feedback me in detail what my common mistakes are when I speak, and I also started listening to myself clearly and were able to aware of my accent. Once I got to know where to correct it, I then can apply the techniques I learnt from Daniel. These techniques were able to help me to speak fast and as close as native speakers. Thanks, Daniel.
- Coco Hou ★★★★★ 2 months ago Daniel is amazing in all ways. He is one of the best in the game. He could quickly spot the pattern of my pronunciation errors … More and came up with just the right solution to tackle them. Through the 10 week program, I made a rapid progress towards authentic pronunciation, and my confidence grew exponentially. I can’t thank you enough Daniel. I strongly recommend Daniel’s training to all the professionals if you would like to achieve the ultimate success in your career development.
- Enrico ★★★★★ 2 months ago I had been living and working in the UK and Australia for over 13 years. I was looking to reduce my Italian accent in order … More to sound 100% clear, particularly in professional situations. Daniel gives you the tools to sound native, it’s then up to you to practice often and make them a habit. Before starting the course I thought losing my accent wasn’t even possible… but I have been proven wrong. Daniel very clearly teaches you what native speakers do differently. It’s actually not as complicated as I thought, and very quickly, when listening to native speakers, I started noticing those pronunciation “tricks”… things that now sound so obvious but that I had never noticed before.
Daniel’s lessons are fun, very engaging, tailored to my level, never boring, and each 1-hour lesson flies by. I was also very impressed by Daniel’s dedication to help me achieve my objectives. The course significantly exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is motivated to learn how to speak English like a native.
- Hussein ★★★★★ 3 months ago There are lots of places that will offer accent reduction and even books you can read to achieve the same goal, but very … More few places will offer you pragmatic and bespoke classes like Pronunciation School. I highly recommend Pronunciation School if want real results. In addition, Daniel is a fun person that will make the classes, and the whole journey, even more enjoyable!
- Alec GISBERT ★★★★★ 3 months ago Daniel has helped me to implement a very insightful method to become aware of my shortcomings in pronunciation. With his … More approach, I realised that through training and immediate feedback, I saw where my native language was interfering with English pronunciation. It is a different way to incorporate the correct pronunciation. I am glad I contacted the Pronunciation School, and I am sure I will retain the knowledge I have acquired during my learning.
- Manish Kumar ★★★★★ 4 months ago If pronunciation is art then Daniel is artist. Pronunciation school is epitome of all learning centres. Strongly advise for … More working professionals and students who are not native of Australian origin. My 10 weeks course is superb and happy to use rest of my life. Folks go and grab the opportunities.Talk like native Australians:)
- Sunny Khunger ★★★★★ 5 months ago I love the way the course is structured and how Daniel trains every student with 100% dedication. With a combination of one … More to one quality video classes and regular feedback from Daniel, I could drastically reduce my foreign accent and started speaking more like native English speakers. With little and often practice every day and continued support from Daniel, I am finding myself in a much better position now.
Getting trained by a very professional and patient coach was one of the best decisions of my life. Definitely (with kissing d and missing t) recommend Pronunciation School. Thanks heaps, Daniel:)
- Mathieu Le Renard ★★★★★ 6 months ago Daniel is a great coach, I highly recommend his accent reduction course.
The method and approach allowed me to work on pronunciation … More issues I was not even aware of - only such a coaching method would allow that.
Daniel is patient, professional, and fun to work with.
Thank you Daniel
- Ehetesham Haider ★★★★★ 6 months ago Now...where do I begin...Daniel is an absolute gem!...he's patient and will go out of his way to train you to get to … More where you want to be...he has unlimited supply of teaching techniques and if one method doesn't resonate with you well he will equip you with another until you see results....his classes are never boring for sure. even within the structure it follow that's uniquely customized for you....I highly recommend taking his classes and you will see results in no time....just make sure that you are ready to put in as much effort as Daniel does!
- Gianluca Mucciaccio ★★★★★ 7 months ago Taking this course with Daniel was one of the best decisions i have made, he really helped me sound more like a native english … More speaker and reduce my accent as much as possibile.
He was able to find the correct patterns and my main issues in order to find the most suitable training for me.
In addition to this, he has been patient and professional throughout the entire course.
I highly recommend him!
- Maria Eugenia Garcia ★★★★★ 8 months ago Daniel is an amazing teacher! He makes the classes fun and easy to follow. Lots of tools and resources to improve your pronunciation … More and sound more native. You will be more conscious about your listening, pronunciation and even pronunciation in your native language.
- Pam Morsa ★★★★★ 8 months ago If you are looking for understand and learn the patterns and rules on how a native speaker sounds like, then I highly recommend … More Daniel. He gets to the point of what your mistakes are and help you to improve them. Very happy, thanks Daniel!! 🤩
- Hoang Chau Phan ★★★★★ 9 months ago Daniel is a great instructor. Through the 10 weeks program, Daniel helped me to realise and fix small mistakes I make everyday … More when speaking English. By the end of the program, i speak with a lot more confident and my voice sounds a lot more natural just like a native speaker. Highly recommended to anyone from university student to professionals.
- Dorsa Arfa ★★★★★ 9 months ago Taking this class was one of the best decisions I made this year for my personal development.
I had no time to practice and … More had no idea what I got myself into. Sessions were super fun and Daniel's curriculum made my subconscious mind aware that something in the data-bank has to change in order to correct my pronunciations.
My mind was practicing all day, changing the patterns based on my weekly lessons!!...How amazing is that?
Everyone around me noticed the difference after only 3 sessions! I just finished my last class and could not be happier with what I have achieved in such a short time.
Thanks Fatima and Daniel.
- Mohamed Radwan ★★★★★ 10 months ago Awesome training by Daniel, my pronunciation improved a lot following his well structured approach.
It helped me to achieve … More great results and soften my strong accent, with smooth small changes over few weeks.
- Yue Qin ★★★★★ 11 months ago I’m deeply impressed by Daniel’s teaching style and the idea behind the course— “ Break the Rules”. The best part … More of this course is the section of script reading. It adds acting skills into the pronunciation practice. I find it more fun, interactive and practical compared to other pronunciation courses.
- Chathura Ambegoda ★★★★★ 11 months ago Daniel was flexible with my busy schedule, dedicated and committed to getting the to get the outcomes I was after and used … More easy to understand techniques to overcome the challenges. I highly recommend Daniel to anyone who wants to reduce their accent.
- Jimmy Yang ★★★★★ 11 months ago Highly recommended. Thanks Daniel for all your one on one training. It helps me to speak better and clearer, and also more … More nativelike.
- Tomo Yashiki ★★★★★ a year ago I recommend Daniel’s session very much who wants to neutralise an accent as ESL. His class begins by clarifying student’s … More deep motivation then clarify key improvement points routed by mother tongue accents. Approach is very practical and pragmatic, yet it is focused and after you complete all the class, you can also feel it is strategically designed to get there. Combination of weekly class and day to day repetitive drill was nice too to Kee momentum.
- — A Google User ★★★★★ a year ago I recommend Daniel’s session very much who wants to neutralise an accent as ESL. His class begins by clarifying student’s … More deep motivation then clarify key improvement points routed by mother tongue accents. Approach is very practical and pragmatic, yet it is focused and after you complete all the class, you can also feel it is strategically designed to get there. Combination of weekly class and day to day repetitive drill was nice too to Kee momentum.
- R D ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel was very supportive and motivating even outside of class! I've learnt from him how to speak like native and also … More about being positive.
I think my partner did great job for me to find him!
He really was the best teacher to help me speak like a native!!
- Min Chul (MC) Kim ★★★★★ a year ago I had a great experiences through Daniel class. He drove me a new level of pronunciation through passionate coaching sessions. … More He also encouraged me to make practice hard to improve my pronunciation.
Thanks again, Daniel.
- Jenny V ★★★★★ a year ago Daniel Wolfson is an amazing teacher and director. I love his approach in how he got to the root of the problem in 20minutes. … More His approach is light-hearted and he truly cares for the person in front of him. Highly recommended to anyone wanting to learn to be a "beh-tuh" (better) speaker.
- Lea Lea ★★★★★ a year ago I had a great linguistic journey with Daniel. He has amazing ears and is able to point out exactly where your problems lie. … More He then works out a plan with you to address those problems.
I’ve gained a lot of confidence in speaking English thanks to his coach.
I would highly recommend his courses to anyone who are seeking to reduce their accents.
- Mila Erlykova ★★★★★ a year ago I absolutely enjoyed my time during the accent reduction classes. Daniel is a professional, knowledgeable, helpful and fun … More coach to work with. Studying materials and tips are easy to understand, practice and apply. Daniel's feedback was always useful, detailed, actionable and encouraging. I had great time!
- Xin Yu ★★★★★ a year ago It was a great experience to learn skills how to pronounce more fluently. Daniel taught me the rules how to pronounce more … More smoothly and correct the wrong habits when we learned English in our original country. It gives me the hint that how My English sounds and how to improve it. Practice is the key to achieve perfect English pronunciation, and Daniel will give feedback to the daily practice. It also forced me to practice in a good way :-) Hope everyone will speak In English fluently in the future! It is worthy of trying this course!
- Eugene Barannikov ★★★★★ a year ago In February I did a group course which I found brilliant. The main benefit for me was that I learnt to hear native speakers … More and also myself better and understand the areas for improvement. While I still consider my English speech a ‘work-in-progress’, I received tools that I can use to improve my speech further. 3 months after finishing the group course I decided to do a 1:1 coaching course, so much I was happy with the results after the group course.